Georgia Adobe Homes™ are constructed from insulated Rammed Earth, permanent form materials, and recycled materials can be built in any country in the world they make their own electricity, collect potable water, contain their sewage treated onsite, employ greywater recycling, make fuel, incorporate in home food production.
Our Ecoitecture Systems have 45+ Years Of Development
Georgia Adobe Homes™ "Leading From The Front" Start w/a FREE Conversation 706-363-6453
Begin Your Georgia Adobe™ Project
By Contacting Us At
The 1st Consultation Is Free !
To Protect Both The Innocent & Others As Well, All Client Information &/Or Any Of Their Actual Project Details including most images are Kept Totally Confidential - No Exceptions, But In A Private Meeting, We Can Always Show You Examples Of What Your Project Would Look Like And All The Details,
Always Fully Answering All Of Your Questions.
DIAL 706-363-6453 TODAY
© 2007-2017 Georgia Adobe™ & Servicemark
All Information and Offers Are Subject To Change Or Withdrawal Without Notice And Are Only Valid Where Lawfully Allowed To Be Offered.
START A DISCUSSION ON FACEBOOK ..........
GO TO Our Brochure Page
SEE THE ABOVE AND MORE GO TO BROCHURE PAGE CLICK HERE
*Add Our Other Facebook Pages
To Your Follow List !
Abandoned Homes Of Georgia
Georgia Adobe Architectural Metals
Georgia Adobe Off Grid Tiny Homes
Woodall Auction Company
(C) 2007-2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED GEORGIA ADOBE ECOITECTURE (TM)
(c) 2007-2015 Trademark Servicemark Georgia Adobe Ecoitecture
A Georgia Adobe™ Is A Structure That:
* Can Blend Into Any Subdivision Or Stand Out
* Is Built From Insulated Thermal Mass From Rammed Earth And Up To 80% Recycled Materials
* Captures Rainwater And Filters It For Any Use
* Heats And Cools Itself
* Makes Its Own Water And Power On Site
* Handles All Wastewater On Site
* Reuses Water Through Greywater Systems
Up To 4 Times Per Gallon
* Grows Food Inside The Structure
* Is Grid Tie Optional, Making On Site Everything Needed To Operate The Home
* Can Be Built Almost Anywhere ~ Owner Built Or Built By Georgia Adobe™
Today 50% Of Our Work Is Teaching Others To Build At Our Construction Training Sessions, For DIY Builders.
This Is Simply Due To The Rising Cost Of Maintaining A Professional Construction Labor Force And Travel Expenses To & From Construction Sites.
The Other 1/2 Of Our Time We Can A Build For You !
Let's discuss your project FOR FREE on the 1st phone consultation and then if you wish , we can:
* Help You Draw A Plan
* Build A Georgia Adobe™ For You
* or Teach you how to build our way So You Can DIY
* We are always available for consultation both to the DIY Builder and The Professional Contractor too, both on the phone and online.